Saturday, June 25, 2016

Reflecting on My Learnng


Passion matters in that it motivates and inspires the teachers. Passion is a motivational factor that affects teacher performance. It drives the teachers for a better student accomplishment. Passionate teachers create an effective learning environment and increase learning potential of students. Passion leads to creativity; therefore, passionate teachers have the ability to think and produce new notions in an easy way. One of my hopes is that all teachers become passionate teachers who are committed and dedicated to their schools and a good education achievement is an outcome of this commitment and dedication.  Now that we are at the end of this course. This course has allowed me to become an anti-bias teachers who provides an engaging and motivating classroom to all students.
Look back, I have learned very rich knowledge   between our classmates. Finally, I would like to thank all of you for the good ideas and inputs discussed in the class and the blog. I really have learned much from there as well. I have become more confident and goal-oriented. My organizational skills have improved greatly. I am looking forward to the rest of my college experience, and to the working world beyond.


4 comments:

  1. Arthurine,

    You chose the right word, Passion is undeniably important in doing what you love doing. Having said that, working with children is my passion. I was initially afraid, but this course and eight weeks of constructive discussions with everyone prepared me better than I could ever have imagined. As most of my colleagues are already educators, I got indirect assistance in realizing that teaching must be the career I ought to pursue. So many valuable experiences and lessons were openly shared throughout our time together! I hope everyone does well moving along their own paths upon this course’s end tomorrow.

    Karen,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arthurine,

    Thank you for your kind and encouraging word in this course. My understanding and passion to value children as individuals has grown even more. As an anti-bias professional learner I want each child to develop a secure sense of identity and pride of themselves and of others. I hope to continue to build positive identities within myself and the children I serve and respect the differences of everyone in my future learning community environment. I like to thank you all for the support, your ideas, suggestions, and opinions on discussion and blogs in this class. I wish you continued success in your next journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arthurine-
    Passion for teaching and caring for children is a vital component, in my opinion, for being a quality teacher. Thank you for your wonderful blog and discussion posts these last eight weeks. I wish you luck as you continue on your educational journey.
    Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arthurine, I also would love to see all teachers be passionate about teaching. It is so important to be careful of the type energy that we bring around children. They trust us and are looking to us for care and guidance, and if we proceed with a true passion for working with them, I believe that we can be successful in helping to become the best adults possible. Take care Arthurine, and keep respecting and caring for children and their families.
    Your colleague Darlene

    ReplyDelete